Friday, June 12, 2009

Flip Out!

Today I have another card for you made with stamps from Impression Obsession , one of our very favorite companies!
This card is made with the clear stamp set called Flip Out ! I stamped one of the flip flop images from the set on Neenah Solar White cardstock using red pigment ink. Then I stamped the little thong pieces, cut them out, and adhered them with foam tape for dimension. The flowers on the thongs are also in the stamp set, and I added Mini Flower Rhinestones to the centers.

The main image and layers were cut and embossed with my Deckle Rectangle Nestabilities .


The designer paper is from the Snorkel paper kit by Cosmo Cricket. The ribbon is from the Snorkel Ribbon collection, and the wavy punch is from EK Success. The cardstock I used is Yellow Prismatics and Intense Kiwi Prismatics . The charm is from the jewelry section at WalMart.

Two more of the Dream Team members have cards for you today! Please be sure to see Tosha and Kimberly's blogs for some totally awesome Impression Obsession projects!

My special thanks to Mitra, owner of Impression Obsession, and to the always fabulous Dream Team for all their special efforts and awesome work this week. Aren't they the best???

And thanks to each of you for stopping by. Have a fabulous Friday!

13 comments:

Silke Ledlow said...

Fun, fun ,fun and sooooo cute!!! Love this card!!!

Denise Marzec said...

Awesome paper and I love the charm! What a totally fun card, Michelle!

LeAnne said...

What a fun card---and I actually have this stamp! Hmmm, I feel a card coming on......

Carol L said...

I'm LOVING this one, especially that charm!! So summery and fun!

Kimberly Crawford said...

TOTALLY CA-UTE!!!! LOVE it!!!!!!

Cheryl said...

What an awesome creation! Love the bold, bright, summery colors, and that charm is just adorable!

Yvonne Jackson said...

What a lovely summery card. It makes you want to go to the beach ! Love the little charm.

Yvette said...

This card is soooo cute! LOVE the flip flops! :)

Tosha Leyendekker said...

How cute and fun Michelle!! Love the papers you used with that sweet and fun image!! And the charm...fantastic addition!!

mimiburroughs said...

Love that card!!!

Anonymous said...

Michelle, absolutely a-dorable!!
--Becca

Carolyn King said...

TOTALLY FUN!!!! LOVE this michelle!!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

This is just ADORABLE, Michelle! How did I miss this set? I LOVE it. . and you make me want it even more! LOL