Saturday, July 19, 2008

If the Broom fits....


I knew it wouldn't be long before I inked this Northwoods Wispy Witch stamp. And as I suspected, it was soooooo much fun to color!

I stamped on watercolor paper using Onyx Black Versafine ink, then embossed with JudiKins Detail Clear embossing powder. The stamped image was colored using Tombow (water based) markers.

The sentiment, also from Northwoods, is If The Broom Fits . I stamped it then layered with a lime green panel before adhering with Scotch Mounting Tape . I really like the dimension the mounting tape adds to a project.

To complete, I added a few Dew Drops to embellish.

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you're having a great weekend!

6 comments:

Kerry Johnson said...

Love it! Your colouring is awesome - as usual and the layout is perfect for that stamp!

Cat Tidwell said...

Wow! LOVE it! love this layout and your coloring...hmmm...might have to get that stamp for sure before much longer!

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

Oh! MY! GOSH!! This is the cutest/neatest/most fun Halloween witch card I've ever seen! I LOVE this card. Your coloring is fantabulous as always and the image is just as fun as can be!!

Elaine said...

Ooo, this looks great! I love the colors you used!!

Anonymous said...

I knew it wouldn't be long before you put ink to this stamp!! I love the vivid colors you used, so non-typical for Halloween but it's great! I love those little spider webs she's walking on - Awesome job!!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

I LOVE the way you colored this!! FABULOSO!!!! And the sentiment topper is awesome!! Way, way cool card!!