Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Cherub Tree Trio


I had every intention of posting last night...really, I did! I was pretty exhausted so I decided to sit in my chair for a little 10 minute break. About 45 minutes later I woke up. I fell asleep SITTING STRAIGHT UP in my chair! So I guess I must have needed the nap, huh? LOL!

I am sooooo excited about all the new Stampendous stamps! I had a difficult time deciding which one to use first! But I decided on this sweet little stamp called Cherub Tree Trio . Aren't those cherubs just too, too sweet?

I stamped the image on watercolor paper using Onyx Black Versafine ink, then embossed with JudiKins Detail Clear embossing powder.

The stamped image was colored using Tombow (water based) markers and a blender pen. I DO love to color!

The sentiment is Such A Blessing also from Stampendous. I stamped it using VersaMark ink, then embossed with JudiKins Egyptian Gold embossing powder. It's a gorgeous shade of gold with glitter mixed in....and it sparkles beautifully!

In case you haven't noticed...we now have Neenah Cardstock in the store! Neenah is highly recommended for use with Copic markers. I have the Solar White in the 80 and 110 lb weights. And gosh....that 110 lb cardstock IS some heavy paper! Natural White is in stock in 80 lb weight.

Okay...that's it for me tonight! Thanks so much for stopping by.

4 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Oh how darling, Michelle!

Anonymous said...

this is really a sweet image and I love how you colored it! The background dp is beautiful and I love all the rounded corners! Beautiful card!

Anonymous said...

I love your card. The stamps is super cute. It's your title that really caught me though. Try saying three times fast!!! It's a tongue twister..LOL!!!!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet Christmas card....I felel kike starting mine! Love how you used the Nesties for the sentiment. TFS: Tinla