Friday, May 23, 2008

Beeeee Happy!

Do you think this card is bright enough? LOL!

The main image is Stampendous Watermelon Bee . I stamped it on watercolor paper using Onyx Black Versafine ink, then embossed with JudiKins Detail Clear embossing powder. The image is colored using Tombow markers.



The sentiment, also from Stampendous, is called Bee Message .

After stamping it on white cardstock I cut it out using my Double Ended Tags by Spellbinders. I put an eyelet in each end and used some ribbon from my stash.

So....beeeee happy today, and have a fabulous Friday.

Thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Michelle, this is STINKIN' adorable! I LOVE it! That bee is just too cute!

Gabriela said...

Too cute for words and your coloring? It makes me feel so happy. I love this card and will be placing my order shortly. I just wish Feedblitz would process your blog upates on the same day they are posted, and not a day later. Congratulations on yet another wonderful card!

Cindy Haffner said...

Love you bright happy card, so sweet.

Deb Neerman said...

What a cheerful and bright card; I love it Michelle!!!

I'm diggin' that Spellbinder's die too ... it's now on the shopping list!

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

What a happy, happy card! Love the polka dots and the bee is just the sweetest!

Jennifer :)

Gabriela said...

BTW, I adore the the polka dot background paper you used on the "beeee happy" card. I wish I knew where to purcahse it...

Anonymous said...

This is a great happy card!! I love all the colors!