Sunday, March 30, 2008

Thanks for your kindness...

This weekend I've spent most of my time working on the Card Gallery for Stamper's Dream . You can see what I have so far if you click HERE . You may also look at the samples by manufacturer if you click on the company name on the sidebar below Card Samples. There are more to come...I just haven't gotten there yet. I will also be referencing the stamp to the sample...but not today! :-)

I really NEEDED to stamp today, at least a little. It's been a while, and I felt the uncontrollable urge to get my fingers inky. So I took a little time off to play along with the Featured Stamper's Challenge at SCS.

Today's featured stamper is Scrapinxtras . She is super talented, and I really enjoyed browsing her gallery. The card I chose to CASE can be seen HERE .

One thing I love about this card is that it was quick and easy. The designer paper is doing most of the work for you! If you needed a card to mass produce, this would be a good one!

The stamp I used is Penny Black's You Are Kind!

Since I didn't have a black flower, I colored a small white Prima flower with a black Tombow marker. Worked like a charm! The designer paper is from Sandylion. There is just something about black and red that I love!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I'm already working on another card for you, so I will be back to post it as soon as it's finished.

5 comments:

Kerry Johnson said...

Love your card! I really like the ribbon tabs in the top right corner. Glad you got a chance to get your fingers inky!!!

Carolyn King said...

how awesome..love the red and black and that cool flower! GREAT card girl!!!

Hope you are taking some rests between work, the store, inventory and stamping....whew..makes me tired just thinking about it!

Becky said...

These colors are BEAUTIFUL! Absolutely STUNNING!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Lettin' the dp do all your work for ya, HUH? Ya'd think you've been busy or somethin' lately!! LOL I don't believe that's the case though....the dp was just an inspiration...you definitely did some Awesome work!! I love the colors, the simple layout which draws the eye to the sentiment, and the gorgeous flower!! Absolutely fabulous card Michelle!!

Anonymous said...

The gallery is looking AWESOME!!! You're the bomb Michelle!!!!