Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Michael Douglas...and a RAK from Cammie!

What a day! After suffering through a SUPER busy day at the office today, and having to sit through THE MOST BORING 2-hour meeting EVER, my boss came to get me to go watch a shoot of the Michael Douglas movie! Woo hoo!

We sat in the courtroom while they rehearsed a scene...about three times. When Michael Douglas walked in the room, my heart fluttered....LITERALLY! He was probably only about 15 feet away from me. What a special treat!

Then when I got home I had a new Hero Arts order on my doorstep. I have already listed the new stamps from their 2008 Spring Release. Be sure to check them out in the store HERE . The new ones are listed at the end of the Hero Arts images.

But I digress....on to the card!
I received this gorgeous card in the mail the other day from my good friend Carolyn King . Isn't it beautiful?

The main image on the card is Hero Arts Flourish Lily . She accented the stamen and outline of the flower using a Stardust Clear Gelly Roll glitter pen.

The sentiment is Penny Black's Think Spring . I just love the font they used. And I love the way that Carolyn stamped it on a round tag.

For all the deets about how she made this card, please see her blog post HERE .

Thank you Carolyn.....it makes me feel so special to get a handmade card in the mail. Especially one as beautiful as this! You truly are a great friend to me. :-)

Thanks to all of you for stopping by, and for all of your sweet and thoughtful comments.

4 comments:

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Stunning card!! You are blessed to get such a special card from such a special person. All the details are amazing!! She is a talent that's for sure!!

Anonymous said...

This us such a pretty card and you are so lucky to receive it:) I love the soothing green colors and faux stitching. It really puts me in a spring mood:)
It sounds soooo exciting to sit in and watch a movie in production! I'm glad you had the opportunity to enjoy something so special. Maybe you'll even get to meet Michael Douglas during one of these shoots. I'm SO envious!!

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

Now how come we never get anybody like that coming to the courthouse I work at! Very exciting, indeed!

Alex said...

Beautiful! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex