Thursday, March 27, 2008

And the winners are..........

You guys DO make me smile all over my face! What a great group you are!

Sorry to be so late posting, but an order from Inkadinkado was on my doorstep when I got home from work tonight and I just had to get them in the store. You can find them HERE . The Birds Galore stamp set is also back in stock. They sold out the first day the last time I had them in stock!

So....on to the winners?

The first winner is Julie Koerber.

Julie Koerber said...
Wow! Cool! Happy Blogoversary! What I am in love with are the 6 X6 or 8X8 pads of decorative paper. I never was a dp freak, but I seem to be now! I can't get enough! So, I would say, paper, paper, paper! And embellies to match... and... (just kiddin') I think you get my drift!!! :-) Keep up the good work!
March 27, 2008 9:37 AM

Note: I have Memory Box 6 x 6 paper pads in stock now. And the NEW Basic Grey paper pads are on order, so watch for their arrival.

The second winner is Sally!
Sally said...
Glad to hear you are looking in to Inque Boutique. Thanks for the candy! (not sure if first post worked)
March 27, 2008 12:35 PM

And last but not least, the third winner is Allison!
Allison
said...
I'll click on that again...and thanks for being so thorough!
March 27, 2008 10:26 AM

If you will all send me your snail mail address, I will get your packages out to you right away.

Thanks to each of you for playing. Your answers to what you would like to see in the store were invaluable, and I appreciate them so much!

I hope you all have a Fabulous Friday!



5 comments:

Diane said...

Hey girls,Congratulations to all of you!!!

Cassie said...

WooHoo!! I went and checked out the Northwoods RS - but only saw 3. I hope you are going to carry more of that line.

Unknown said...

The Northwoods Rubber Stamp shipment will be here next week, so be sure to watch for them. Thanks!

Allison Rankin said...

Thanks so much Michelle...and that Birds Galore set is too cute!

Anonymous said...

congrats to all of you ladies! Have fun:)