Wednesday, February 27, 2008

NEW - Paper from Memory Box!

I've been SUPER busy since I got home from work tonight! The Memory Box order was on my doorstep, and I couldn't wait to see the new paper and stamps!

I have never carried designer paper in my inventory before, but I couldn't resist these beautiful designs. (I also have all the new Basic Grey 6 x 6 pads on order.) The first picture is the Aerial Paper Collection . There are 3 sheets each of 10 patterns, for a total of 30 sheets. The colors are tangerines, sky blues and a rustle of feathers.

The Inspire Collection also has 30 sheets. Again, there are 3 sheets each of 10 different patterns. They boast a deep aqua, chocolate brown and layers of swirl.

The Sprout Collection is also beautiful! There are 3 sheets each of 10 patterns in leafy greens and petal pinks.

The Flirt Paper Collection has 50 double sided sheets in this paper pad. There are 10 patterns, with 5 sheets each. All are just gorgeous! The design is the perfect scale for card makers
The last one is called the Homespun Collection . These are double sided as well, and there are also 50 pieces in the package...5 each of 10 different patterns. As you can see, the colors are spring like...and beautiful!

I am in love with these....and I think you will love them too!

Sorry I didn't have any other eye candy for you tonight. I still don't have all the new Memory Box stamps listed in the store...but I'm going back to work on it as soon as I finish this post.

I will have something new for you tomorrow night.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

4 comments:

Kris H said...

OOOOO! I have the first three sets of papers and I love them. I just got them, and can't decide which one I like best. These are my first Memory Box pads... and I'm very impressed with the quality. I like that "flirt" too. Might have to get more. Glad you are carrying these.

Anonymous said...

These papers are gorgeous! So fresh!! I love them all, but the sprout collection!! OH MY!!
I checked your store and the Memory Box stamps for Birthday, Thanks, and Sympathy are fabulous!! I'm new to Memory Box, but I have a feeling I'm going to open my wallet again sooner than I planned:) Those stamps are must haves!!! TFS :)

Anonymous said...

oops! Sorry, those stamps I mentioned above are by Paper Inspirations, not Memory Box.
My bad:)

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

Oh wow! GORGEOUS papers! Absolutely yummy! I couldn't pick a favorite if I had to!

Jennifer :)