Sunday, June 3, 2007

Wild Weekend!




Why is it that I got a good picture of Chuck E Cheese...and my other birthday party pictures were horrible? Geez!

Wild weekend, for sure. The big celebration was Jacob's 3rd Birthday party at Chuck E Cheese. The best description I can give in one word is noisy? But it was lots of fun, and he celebrated in style.


After the party everyone came to my house for dinner and to spend the night. I took the picture of three of the grands after they found a bullfrog in the skimmer basket. They were having so much fun playing with him in the grass! I ran to get my camera to take a "candid" shot of them, but you can see by the cheesey grins that didn't work out! Oh well....great memories.

I did a lot of cooking and cleaning the kitchen. We no sooner finished one meal and got everything cleaned up before it was time to start the next. The boys swam, stamped, punched and cut paper, colored, glued , glittered and did every kind of crafty thing you can think of. Whew! I'm exhausted and off to recover a bit before work tomorrow.

I hope you all had a grand weekend!

No comments: