Sunday, April 8, 2007

Watercolor Bouquet


This stamp has been in the drawer for a while now. It's been terribly neglected. You know...one of those that you just love to look at, would never part with, but don't ever use because you want to use the new stamp you just got. I know all of you have at least one (or two) of those, don't you?

About bedtime last night I decided to ink it up and stamp it on watercolor paper so it would be ready for me the next time I had a few minutes to stamp. Then, seeing as how I was inspired enough to ink it, I thought I might as well go ahead and choose some paper and Tombow colors to match. An hour or more later, it was a finished card. Sometimes you just gotta go with it while you're on a roll.

The stamp is from Printworks and is called Bouquet in Vase. The patterned paper is a piece I picked up for 25 cents on clearance at Mike's. Tombow markers and a blender pen were used to watercolor.

I hope you all have a Happy Easter!

No comments: