Friday, April 20, 2007

RAK Received

I received this RAK from my friend Nancy. Isn't it beautiful? It's actually a sachet, and it smells soooooo good. Frankly, it is MUCH too pretty to put away in a drawer.

She made an envelope with a template using gorgeous shimmery paper, enclosed bath beads and sealed it. Then she used one of my favorite Penny Black stamps called Andante and colored the image using Tombow markers. (I have MANY favorite stamps, in case you haven't figured that out yet!) So basically, it's a card on the outside of the sachet.

The satin ribbon she used is the perfect compliment to the paper and stamped image. It's so elegant. My photograph doesn't do it justice!

Thanks so much, Nancy..........it's totally gorgeous!

(For those of you who don't know - RAK = Random Act of Kindness) :-)

No comments: