Monday, April 16, 2007

A Simple Thank You

This card was a quick and easy one, once I chose my color scheme. I started with the patterned paper I found in my stash. It's a color I like, but don't often use. Then I went to my Bazzill cardstock collection and found the perfect match!


The stamp is from a Hero Arts set called Designer Words. There are three stamps in that set, and they are all just the perfect size for making quick and easy cards, or even a nice set for a gift. I stamped the image using VersaFine Vintage Sepia, then clear embossed with Judikins detail embossing powder.

Embellishments consist of ribbon, Prima flowers and a brass brad for the flower center.

The only thing I might have done differently was to put more layers behind the stamped image. But then, I really like the simplicity of this card so I left it alone. More is not always more! Or is it? :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the colors!