Thursday, April 26, 2007

Love Generously....


This is one of those projects that didn't turn out exactly the way I envisioned it. I stamped the flourishes from Rhonna Farrer (Autumn Leaves) on Bazzill cardstock using VersaMagic Jumbo Java. When I didn't feel it had enough "umph" I stamped the flourishes again using VersaMagic Sea Breeze to give it a little more of a background and dimension.

I love the verse on this card. It is from Penny Black, and one I don't think I have ever used before. The ribbon is from May Arts, and is a little shimmery in real life, with a thin golden edge. (If you click on the card it will enlarge so you can see it in greater detail.)

I like the card, but seems kind of "vanilla", like it is missing something. What is it? What could I add to make it "over the top"?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A little gliter perhaps on some of the swirls? Or maybe a prima flower by the sentimet? It's very beautiful!

Lindy Stamper said...

Wow, the color is really specutacular... It's gorgeous... I *heart* it very much!