Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Penny Black Lily

This is a card I made a while back. I liked it so thought I would share it here since I didn't have time to make anything new last night. My phone rang several times, so I spent a good deal of time talking to my little sister, then an old friend from high school. Okay Theresa, I didn't mean that YOU are old....I said you are an old FRIEND. There is a difference. After all...you are MY age! LOL!

The stamp is Penny Black Lily. Isn't it pretty? I do so LOVE Penny Black stamps! I colored the rubber using Tombow markers and stamped on white cardstock, then stamped Penny Black Think Spring on top with VersaFine Black Onyx. The green notecard was stamped with a Penny Black stamp called Classic Border using VersaMark ink. I wanted the card to have a little bit of a background but not take away from the focal point. After several layers of yellow cardstock to frame the main image I added yellow Stickles glitter glue around the edge of the white layer for a little sparkle.

1 comment:

Yosha said...

Hi! I found your site through Allison so now I am now stalking through your old posts!

Gotta say I LOVE this called! I love how clean and elgant this card is!

YM