Tuesday, April 3, 2007

An Ah Ha moment....

I have been struggling with my lack of photographic abilities for some time now. Last night AFTER I went to bed I had what I thought was a brilliant idea. (I don't have those very often.) What if I put my object (card) under my OTT desk light?

So naturally, being the kind of person I am, I had to get up out of bed and go in my studio to try it. WOW! What a difference! See my very first blog post for the "before" picture. This is yet another reason I can justify the cost of that really super nice OTT desk light I bought!


Now if only the grandchildren would fit under there. :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so lovely! I saw that big "Y" and thought it was an initial stamp (and wanted to have it). :D

emilymomto3boys said...

I do the same thing!! (with my ott light, that is!) I also got these lightbulbs for the overhead light (GE Daylight 6500k) that work light ott lights for the whole room!