Friday, April 27, 2007

New website is up and going.....finally!



Last week my webmaster and I had a parting of ways. I won't go into the details. I just needed to get something going sooner than he was able to do it. At any rate, until I can find a new webmaster, I have temporarily created an eBay store. I've spent the last 24 hours or so scanning and uploading some of my inventory, and I have looooong way to go before it's all done. But since I'm supposed to be semi-retired from my second job (Yeah...right), I will do it at my own pace. (Those of you who know me are laughing out loud right now, aren't you?)

I received an order from My Favorite Things a couple of days ago, and they sent me these totally awesome samples! I already have their stamps on my website, and you can see them here! Aren't they to die for?

I have a lot of new things to add...and shipments are still coming in, so be sure to check back often. It's going to take some time to get it all listed. Geez...this is almost like work! :-)

2 comments:

michelle sturgeon said...

I absolutely LOVE that stamp! Cute, cute and cute!

Misti said...

Ugg. Sorry about the website thing. But I do love this little dog walker card! I think you can categorize my friends.....dog lovers/cat lovers. Ummmm that's about it. Wow. I've never thought of that before. Now you've really given me something to think of.
Good luck. Keep writing. I'm still reading.