Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Doodle Daisy


I didn't have any time tonight to make a new card for the blog. I've been busy scanning images for the new online store! But I did decide to show you this card that I made not too long ago. I used the Hero Arts Doodle Daisy stamped with VersaMark ink, then embossed with JudiKins Detail White Embossing powder. I used Tombow markers to color the image. I then stamped the Doodle Daisy again on a small scrap piece of cardstock just to get the center. I colored it then punched it out with a small circle punch so I could pop dot it over the center. I love giving a little dimension to a project.

The sentiment is from Printworks...one of my favorites!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this card, the colors are beautiful!

jenn shurkus said...

e had the same printworks stamp for at least 4 years.. i love it, still one of my favs :)

Allison Rankin said...

Great looking card...super blog too!

emilymomto3boys said...

that is really pretty!!