Thursday, June 16, 2011

Blog Candy Winner!!!

Before I announce the winner of the Stamper's Dream blog candy I want to say thanks again to my special friends and The Dream Team for such fabulous projects on the hop. Aren't they awesome???

The designer with the hidden blog candy was Mariana Grigsby from Stamper's Dream Team .

This is the prize:



True Random Number Generator Min: 1 Max: 146
Result: 130 Powered by RANDOM.ORG

The winner is Tiffany, and this is what she said:

June 14, 2011 at 10:54 pm

Beautiful! LOVE the golden and yellow tones! The big bow is a showstopper!

Congratulations Tiffany! You have three days to contact me with your mailing address so I can get your package to you.

I appreciate all of you who stopped by to leave comments. Have a fabulous Friday, everyone!!!

8 comments:

Colleen said...

Congratulations Tiffany
ColleenB.

Jo said...

Congrats Tiffany!

Rufus said...

Congrats, Tiffany
R/

Arlene said...

Congrats Tiffany! :-)

Evette K. said...

Fantastic Tiffany!!! Congrats and relly enjoy the great candy. Yum, yum.

Billie Dee said...

Congratulations, Tiffany!

Lea L. said...

Congratulations Tiffany!!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Oh, wow!! Thank you so much! I will email you my addy! Wow, what a nice surprise!