Sunday, June 19, 2011

Birthday Fairy Lee

I hope you all had a fabulous Father's Day with your loved ones! Maybe a little cooking on the grill and pampering the big guy? :)

I woke up early and decided to get in a little stamping therapy today! I chose this Mo Manning image from Stampavie called Birthday Fairy Lee .
The image was stamped on watercolor paper using Onyx Black Versafine ink, embossed with JudiKins Detail Clear embossing powder, then colored with Tombow Markers .


The designer paper is all from the My Mind's Eye Life of the Party 6 x 6 paper pad. The red cardstock is Blush Red Dark and the pink is Baby Pink Prismatics .

The sentiment is from JustRite Stampers Birthday Sentiments set. I added a little Yellow Stickles to the stars, and Stardust Stickles Glitter Glue to the wings. The rhinestones are from the Zva Creative Mini Rhinestone wheel.

Thanks for stopping by today! Until the next time...

4 comments:

Jennifer Scull said...

oh she is precious! and I love those beautifully bright papers you have used!
today is my birthday, so I will pretend this cutie is flying my way with the yummy cupcake! grins! :)

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE This is soooo darn cute! love it!
~Heidi Brawley

Bernie said...

Adorable image and so beautifully colored. Love the cheerful papers.
Blessings Bernie

Dawn B. said...

This is beautifully colored. I need to get more Tombos. Love this.