Sunday, January 2, 2011

With All My Heart

Hi everyone! I trust that you all had a Happy New Year, and are ready to get back to work tomorrow! Haha! I had a little time to stamp today, and it was a welcome break from all the holiday UN-preparations, like taking down the tree and UNdecorating the house!
The image I used for this card is the adorable MFT Love You With All My Heart Pure Innocence set. I stamped her on watercolor paper, then again on designer paper from the MME State of the Heart paper collection for her dress and the heart she is holding. The remainder was colored with Tombow Markers using a damp paint brush to blend.

This sweet sentiment on the inside is also included in the stamp set. All designer paper is from the MME State of the Heart paper collection. The red cardstock is Prismatics Blush Red Dark , and the ribbon is from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by today! I will be back Tuesday with a BIG ANNOUNCEMENT! Be sure to stop by, okay? Until then...

5 comments:

Amy Sheffer said...

Adorable, Michelle! I can't believe how perfectly the heart on the designer paper match the heart in the image. Love the decorated inside, too!

Jerri Jimenez said...

She's so cute Michelle! What a sweet Valentine's card . . . yikes Valentine's already . . . LOL! I'd better get busy!

Kim Teasdale said...

Your card is so sweet! Darn, now I need this image too!

Penny Hanuszak said...

What a great card Michelle! Love it. TFS.

Ginger said...

Wow! This is beautiful! Great job :)