Monday, January 10, 2011

It's JustRite Week with The Dream Team!

This week The Dream Team is going to be sharing projects using some of the latest releases from JustRite stamps! I have the full schedule below, so keep reading, okay?

For my card today I used JustRite's Friendship Nested Sentiments . LOVE that set, and have so many uses for it!

I stamped the main image on Neenah Natural Cardstock using Turquoise Gem VersaMagic Ink then embossed with JudiKins Detail Clear embossing powder. I cut and embossed it with JustRite's Nested Sentiment Dies . The layer behind the sentiment is from the Victorian Nested Frames and Sentiments set, and was stamped with Pink Petunia VersaMagic Ink . I used JustRite's Nested Frame Custom Dies to cut and emboss. I added a few Mini Rhinestones to give it a little added sparkle.

All designer paper is from the My Mind's Eye Alphabet Soup Girl paper kit. The decorative die I used is MFT's Little Open Scallop .

Here is the schedule for today and the rest of this week. Be sure to stop by to see what these awesome designers have for you.

Monday - Michelle , Cindy , Amy , Mariana

Tuesday - Michelle , Cindy , Kim , Tosh , Teresa

Wednesday - Michelle , Teresa , Tosh , Lea, Christina , Amy

Thursday - Michelle , Christina , Amy , Lea, Kim

Thanks for stopping by! I will be back tomorrow with Day 2 of JustRite Week!

11 comments:

Amy Sheffer said...

So pretty, Michelle! Love the sentiments in that set!! I like your mix of papers and ink colors, too!!

Our Little Inspirations said...

Very pretty card! Love the inside as much as the outside. Those stamps are really pretty!

Kim Teasdale said...

This is so pretty! I love the designer papers that you chose and the exquisite little gems really set off that gorgeous border :D

Luv 2 Create said...

Pretty cards Michelle! Love the paper and colors. This is such a great set of sentiments.
Marcie

Oma said...

Beautiful card Michelle!

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

wow Michelle, this is precious, I adore the colors and patterns!

enjoy *~*

Tosha Leyendekker said...

This card just makes me smile Michelle! Love the happy colors and wonderful sentiment!

Lea L. said...

This is such a sweet card! I love the colors and papers you used! Great job! ♥♥♥

Sheri said...

Great colors for a wonderful card! TFS!

Charlotte said...

Elegant card. Love the sentiment and the way you've put so many layers together - and LOVE the way you decorated the inside of the card.

Sandra said...

love it!
Sandra ltb