Friday, July 30, 2010

Have A Boo-t-iful Halloween!

I thought this sentiment was just darling with the image! It's the Stampendous Bootiful Boots cling mount set. I am LOVING the fact that they are cling mount (reasonably priced)and that they have sets so you get the sentiment to go with the image!

The boots were stamped on watercolor paper with Onyx Black Versafine ink, embossed with JudiKins Detail Clear embossing powder, and colored with Tombow Markers .

I added black glitter to the boots using my Quickie Glue Pen for adhesive. I thought they needed a little sparkle!

The sentiment was cut and embossed using Spellbinders Deckle Rectangle. I hand-cut the orange layers around the main image AND the sentiment.

The designer paper is Basic Grey, and the cardstock is Intense Orange , Intense Kiwi and Majestic Purple Prismatics.

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope your Friday is fantastic!

2 comments:

Carol L said...

I was at the CK convention this afternoon and had a pad of this BG paper in my hand and put it back. What, am I nuts?!! Oh, the regrets! If I'd only seen this card first! LOL Those boots are made for spookin'! Totally cool!!

Leslie Miller said...

Love those stylin' boots and cool paper! Super duper card, Michelle!