Monday, June 21, 2010

Baroque Happy Birthday

I am really enjoying the new JustRite Nested Frames. For this card I used the Baroque Nested Centers & Frames . I stamped with Peeled Paint Distress Ink then embossed with JudiKins Detail Clear embossing powder. I used foam tape for dimension, and added Mini Pearls to embellish.

The frame behind the sentiment panels is the new Sizzix Frame Back Ornate #6 . I altered it slightly to fit the largest JustRite frame. The designer paper is all from the Prismatics Spring Willow Trio . The designer paper is from Pink Paislee Bayberry Cottage.

I hope you are all managing to stay cooler than we are in the deep south. It was 100 degrees here today with a heat index of 110. And today is the first day of summer? Yikes!

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by.

3 comments:

Carol L said...

I love the soft colors on this one, and especially that dp!! Beautiful!!

Holly said...

Yeah, only the first day of summer?? I'm SO ready for winter! Bring on the snow! :-)

Love your card, Michelle. Such a gorgeous sentiment with those ornate rectangles! That striped paper is great, and I love that loopy frame behind your sentiment.

Joan Ervin said...

Ooooh, sooo pretty, Michelle.... I love that loopy thingy...tooo cool!!!!