Thursday, April 8, 2010

A Daisy A Day...


The stamp I used for today's card is Impression Obsession's Daisies cling mount stamp. There is just something you have to love about daisies!

I stamped the image on watercolor paper using Onyx Black Versafine ink, then embossed with JudiKins Detail Clear embossing powder. I colored with Tombow Markers using a damp paint brush to blend.


The image was cut and embossed using Spellbinders Labels Eight Nestabilities , then the edges were distressed with Tea Dye Distress Ink .

The designer paper is from the Basic Grey Origins 6 x 6 paper pad. The yellow cardstock is Sunflowers Medium Prismatics .

I hope you all have a fabulous Friday, and a great weekend. As for me, I will be cleaning out the flower beds and stamping (I hope?)

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Debbie Olson said...

Beautiful coloring job on this, Michelle!

Bev J. said...

Love your image and your coloring is great-daisies are just about my favorite flower!

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty use of colors. The flowers really stand out.

Cat Tidwell said...

Your coloring rocks on these daisies, as usual! Love it Michelle!

Denise Marzec said...

Wow, what a beautiful daisy image, beautifully colored, and I love the DP you picked to go with it!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Beautiful daisies Michelle!! Love them paired with the bg Origins too!! Gorgeous card my friend!!