Tuesday, April 13, 2010

An Artiste...

I am NOT!
But I will admit it was a lot of fun painting on canvas with acrylics. Much different from rubber stamping a card, for sure! I'm not sure what I will do with it. I'm certain that I won't frame it, but maybe I can find a place for it to hang in my garage. Ha!

I lifted this picture from Romy's Facebook page. I was tagged in this photo, but didn't know she was taking the picture because I was so intense working on my painting. I'm the one with her head down on the right, third from the bottom.

The girl on the left is my best friend's daughter Megan who is getting married in July. I'm making her shower invitations...more about that later. The one in the middle is my best friend Nina, and the one on the right is our friend Sherri.

This is our friend Romy on the left, who sat straight across from me during the class. She is such a hoot!

I highly recommend taking a class at Painting With A Twist . If there is one in your area be sure to check it out!

Thanks for stopping by. I will be back tomorrow with something crafty. Until then...

3 comments:

ScrappinCntryGrl said...

that is beautiful...great job...my hunny loves fleur de lis

Denise Marzec said...

Look at you, the artiste! Should we call you Michelleangelo?? ;)

Joan Ervin said...

WOW!!! Looks like you had a great time, girly....I used to teach painting classes but never served wine...what was I thinking!!!! Wine is soooo good for the old mojo...LOL!!!