Sunday, March 7, 2010

Mi Casa Es Su Casa

My stamping time has been hard to come by in the last week or so since I went back to work after my surgery. But I did manage to make this little card.
The stamp set I used is Hero Arts Mi Casa clear stamp set. I stamped the images on watercolor paper, then colored the bird and mailbox with my Tombow Markers .

I stamped the house again on designer paper from the Basic Grey Sugar Rush paper pad, cut out the pieces and paper pieced the house. The sun in the corner was stamped with a circle stamp in yellow, then I added Yellow Stickles to give it a little sparkle.


The pink card base is Frosted Pink Prismatics . The grass was hand cut with scissors from a scrap of Intense Kiwi Prismatics .

Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope you all enjoy your Sunday.

6 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Super cute girl! I just made a card with this set yesterday too! hehe! I'll post it on my blog tomorrow!
Love the paper pieced house! FAB idea!
Hope you are getting enough rest and recovering well!

Amy Sheffer said...

Love your paper pieced house, Michelle! Hope you're adjusting to being back at work. Been thinkin' about you!

Denise Marzec said...

Such sweet colors and I love the grass!

Carol L said...

I love the simply stated image of a house, complete with the sun, a bird and a mailbox! The grass is so cute, and I really love that plaid dsp working in the background!

Carol L said...

Oops! I forgot to mention that I'm glad you've recovered enough to return to work!! Take it easy now! :)

Silke Ledlow said...

Totally cute card!!! Your paper piecing is fabulius Michelle!!! Love your grass :)!!! Hugs ~S~