Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Catnap


I think this new Penny Black Catnap stamp is just too cute! I stamped it on watercolor paper using Onyx Black Versafine ink, then embossed with JudiKins Detail Clear embossing powder. The stamped image was colored using Tombow Markers and a damp paint brush.

The designer paper is from the My Mind's Eye Mary Mary paper kit. The pink layers are Prismatics Vibrant Pink . The card base is Spring Willow Prismatics .

The punched border was wrapped with May Arts Olive Ric Rac . I threaded the button in the corner and tied the bow with Pink Burlap String .

I do so appreciate you stopping by my blog tonight. Please come again soon.

6 comments:

Carol L said...

Oh gees, they don't get much cuter than this!!! I just love that diagonally striped paper along with this perfectly colored sweet image:)

Bev J. said...

Cute image and I like how your coloring and the dp blend so well. tfs

Denise Marzec said...

You have AMAZING watercoloring skills, girl! Seriously...WOW!

Merry said...

This is so pretty...such wonderful colours.

Diane said...

Oh my!!! What a cutie!!!

Carolyn King said...

awwww...so adorable...and so beautifully colored. Hope you are doing well :) (and taking it easy...this card is trying to tell you something!)