Tuesday, November 18, 2008

JustRite Gift Ideas

I don't know about all of you, but I am making a concerted effort to give a few more handmade Christmas gifts this year! It's just so much more personal, don't you think?

This monogrammed memo pad project was one I was supposed to post last week, but forgot! My bad!

It's such a quick and easy gift...and the perfect little stocking stuffer!

I found this little memo pad at my local Michael's in the clearance section for 50 cents! What a deal! All I did was cut a piece of Basic Grey Ambrosia designer paper to fit the front cover, and adhered it with Mono Multi Liquid Glue . I chose that paper because it matched the color of the naked memo pad. Therefore, there was no need to cover the little vine swirls on the side where the pen holder is located.

The monogram on the front cover was stamped with my JustRite Damask Borders Deluxe Kit using StazOn Pumpkin ink. I added a couple of Kaiser Craft Black Pearls to embellish and dress it up a bit. The monogram and layers were cut with my circle Nestabilities.

Now, how quick and easy was that???





This little post it note holder is one of my favorite quick and easy projects. And it's really an inexpensive gift for those you want to give a little something personal without spending a lot of money.

The cardstock cover measures 3.5" x 7.5". Score at 3.5" and again at 4". I adhered the back of the post it note pad to the cover using Mono Multi Liquid Glue . While it's drying you can make the front panel.

I used a sentiment and border from the JustRite Harmony Classic Oval I Ensemble . It was stamped on Pink Prismatics medium.

The designer paper is from the Basic Grey Eva paper pad. I cut and embossed it using my Labels Two Nestabilities .


The green layer of cardstock is Kiwi Prismatics medium, and the red cardstock is Blush Red Prismatics dark. The ribbon is May Arts Parrot Green Grosgrain .

I do so appreciate your stopping by to visit my blog. I have other things ready to show you later this week, so please do stop by again.

Until then...

6 comments:

Kerry Johnson said...

Love your gift ideas Michelle! I would have a hard time choosing between them - they're both gorgeous!

Joan Ervin said...

What wonderful projects, Michelle....Don't ya just love the Basic Grey papers and the JustRite stamps look sooo awesome on these!!!You are getting a wonderful jump start on Christmas presents....thanks for the inspiration!!!

Kimberly Crawford said...

Those are AWESOME!!!!!!! LOVE what you did with simple things you can pick up!!! PERFECT for co workers!!!
The oval and the new Label dies work perfectly together!!

Jami said...

Wonderful gift ideas - I love how you turned inexpensive finds into amazing hand crafted gifts!!
hugs, Jami

Anonymous said...

Awesome gift idea's!!! Matter of fact you've just inspired me to finally use some of my little books I've bought last year and I'll transform them too....~TFS~

Jennifer Scull said...

what perfect gifts! I used to make these all the time, but got out of the habit. thanks for the reminder - now to just figure out where I 'stashed' those post it notes........ ;)