Sunday, June 1, 2008

Sunflower

Isn't this sunflower image just gorgeous? I received it in a new shipment this week and couldn't wait to ink it up.

The stamp is Paper Inspirations Sunflower . Either it is a new image they have just released, or somehow I've been overlooking it.

I stamped the image on cream colored cardstock using VersaFine Vintage Sepia ink. The stamped image was colored using Prisma pencils. Gosh...that's twice in the last week I've used those! That's pretty amazing considering that I haven't used them in a couple of years!



I distressed the edges of the stamped panel using Ranger Antique Linen and Tea Dye Distress inks applied with an Ink Sweeper . I love how much control it allows me to have with the ink!

The ribbon is May Arts Celery Satin , and the designer paper is Basic Grey Boxer .

I have A LOT of shipments scheduled to arrive this week, so it will be a busy one. I will keep you posted on what's new.

I hope you've all had a great weekend. Thanks so much for stopping by!

7 comments:

Carolyn King said...

beautiful stamp---love your card too---all the special accents highlight the image so well!

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

The details on this card make it outstanding! Love the paper pierced corner and one rounded corner details. Beautiful!

Jennifer :)

Alhambra Club said...

Awesome card, beautiful image

Diane said...

Stunning!! The image is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card...beautifully done details! TFS: Tinla

Sue McGettigan said...

It's LOVELY! Great combo of colors and that sunflower stamp is a doozy :)

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Yes, it's gorgeous and SO IS YOUR CARD! WOW!