Tuesday, June 10, 2008

RAK from Amy


I received this beautiful card from Amy Sheffer at Pickled Paper Designs . Amy was a guest designer for Stamper's Dream , and she did SUCH a fabulous job with her design work. And as an added bonus, she's a real sweetheart, too. :-)

She sent me this card with the sweetest note inside. Her kind words and sincerity really made my day, and I will treasure it always!


You can get all the deets about Amy's card HERE .

And since Amy still has some stamps from Stamper's Dream, don't be too surprised if you don't see a few more of her designs with our stamps.

Thanks Amy....you are simply the best! I am honored to have had you with us, and to call you my friend. Truly, the pleasure was all mine.

3 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh I love this, black always makes things pop, beautiful.

Amy Sheffer said...

Aww, Michelle, YOU are the sweetheart! I'm glad you liked the card. And thanks again for the opportunity to design for you!

Anonymous said...

beautiful colors, beautiful design! Lucky you Michelle!