Monday, January 7, 2008

Sending you sunshine

Yes, I am trying to send you some sunshine since it is more than 70 degrees here in Louisiana today! LOL!

Sorry to be a little late posting tonight, but I've been SUPER busy since I walked in the door from the office. New new Penny Black stamps arrived, so I've been hopping to get them listed in the store for you. You can find them HERE . You will need to look toward the end of the listings for the new ones.

This card is from another Gina K Designs stamp set. It's called Just Be Claws . You may remember a card or two I've made from this set already!

Nothing tricky about this card, really. The main image was stamped on watercolor paper using Versafine Onyx Black ink, then embossed with JudiKins Detail Clear embossing powder. I colored the stamped image using my Tombow markers and a blender pen.

The sentiment is from Wordsworth and is called You Are My Sunshine! . I love the size, as well as the font.

I think the rest is self explanatory. As always, please feel free to email me if I left out something important.

Well...one day down, and four more to go until the weekend! But, who's counting? LOL!

Thanks for stopping by. More tomorrow......

8 comments:

Sandra Smart said...

Hello Michelle, just wanted to tell you how I love your work. I am fairly new to the blogging world and have been tagged which means I have to choose my top 7 favorite blogs and I am hoping you do not mind if you are in that list! I am going to be posting the rules and the links on my blog shortly.
Thanks!

Alhambra Club said...

This card is great, it is so clean and crisp, love your color combo

Swamp Tulip said...

Wow - I love this card. I reminds me of making sand castles and playing on the beach. Beautiful.

Teresa

Anonymous said...

These vibrant colors put me in a warm weather state of mind and I'm ready for the beach again! LOL Having temps of 68 today is going to help too. Nice job Michelle, thanks for the extra sunshine :)

Alex said...

oooh, I can feel the sunshine Michelle - especially since it is COLD and WET here!! Gorgeous card! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Mindy said...

I love this card. It is so clean and happy! I really enjoy your blog. Thanks for sharing!

Mindy

Anonymous said...

Bright and cheery. LOVE these. I didn't realize that you could emboss with versafine. duh!!! Thanks for sharing. Your "stuff" is always top notch.

Aimee said...

Too cute.. love those bright colors... it has been rather warm here too... sure do miss the winter.