Friday, January 4, 2008

Lots of things........

Look what I bought today....with a Michael's 50% off coupon! Woo Hoo! I LOVE it, and can't wait to get it hung in my studio. They only had 3 of these in stock, AND they weren't on sale so I got to use the coupon. My best friend was with me. She bought one, I bought one, and there is only one left (in Shreveport). Is that a real deal, or what?

Also, I was soooooooo excited to find 6 of the cute little mailboxes at Target dollar spot. My friend and I each got three of them. Sometimes it's the little things in life that make us the happiest, isn't it? LOL!

Just a reminder that the Design Team call for Stamper's Dream ends tomorrow night. You can see the original post HERE .

I have to tell you that I have received sooooooooo many fabulous applications. It's going to be a grueling task to narrow it down to only a few! If only I could afford to have about 40 on the design team, life would be much simpler! LOL!

On another note, I have LOTS of fantastic stamps ordered and on the way. The new Penny Black stamps should be here any day now. They were shipped a week ago! I ordered both the cute and adorable ones, as well as the more elegant stamps.

I also have ordered the new releases from both My Favorite Things, as well as Gina K Designs. I can't wait for you to see their new stamps.....FABULOUS! You're just going to love them! I expect those within the next few days as well.

The 2008 Hero Arts catalog was their best ever! My order from them should be here in a week or so. I can't wait to play with some of those new beauties! You can see their catalog online HERE . This is the first time they have ever had the catalog online, so don't miss it.

There are spectacular samples in the catalog, many of which were designed by my friend Shari Carroll . She is so super talented, and I love everything she does!

Sorry I didn't get any stamping done tonight, but I promise you something new for tomorrow.

I hope you have a great evening and a super Sunday!

8 comments:

Kerry Johnson said...

oooh great score! I have drooled over that shelving unit! I am loving the new Hero Arts cattie - I especially am itching for the clear cupcake set (or the wood mounted ones). Will you post some pics of your stamping space once it's up?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your great purchase! It's a very cool thing.

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

Oh, I really wanted to get that! It' a fabulous piece and with the coupon you can't go wrong. The only thing that held me back was it was white and my walls in my "studio" are white. If they would have had it it another color I would have grabbed it.
Have fun filling it up!

Anonymous said...

look at organized YOU! Im envious - I still need to buy some units so I can organize everything more efficiently.
I can't wait to see who makes the design team - and I'm on my way to view the Hero Arts cattie right now - TFS that info!

Susan said...

Thanks for the link to the Hero arts catalog. And I was being so good not spending money this new year! Let us know when you get these goodies in your store.

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

I had my husband take a good look at your shelves so he can build me ones just like it! How cool!

I'm drooling over the Hero Arts catalog and am counting the days until My Favorite Things newest stamps are released.

TFS
~Jennifer

Anonymous said...

My dh got me this shelf for Christmas. I absolutely LOVE it!

Unknown said...

This is a great deal at 50% off, we don't even have those at our Michaels!
How did I miss your DT call? Off to smack myself and think up some ideas...fast!