Sunday, September 4, 2011

Autumn Fun!

I hope you're all having a great holiday weekend! Mine has been awesome so far...and I have one more day off tomorrow! Gotta LOVE those days off...KWIM?

My card today features Stampavie's new Autumn Fun clear stamp by Laurence Designs. Since I think it's pretty self explanatory I'm just going to hit the high spots! But as always, if you have questions please feel free to email me.

The designer paper is from the new Prima Marketing Londonerry 6 x 6 paper pad . The bow was made with May Arts Brown Burlap String . The green flower is from the Prima Reflections Sugar Blooms collection.


The image was watercolored using the Tombow Markers pictured above. Yes, I got a little carried away with all those colors! LOL!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a fabulous Labor Day holiday!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Wow, Michelle...Awesome card! Great coloring on the stamp and your distressed edges are fabulous. LOVE that flower and twine embellie in the corner.

meemee48 said...

Great job of coloring the image. I love Tombow markers too!