Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Hedgehopper

Happy Wednesday, everyone! I'm excited because it's another short work week for me. We are off Friday for New Year's, and all my kiddos are coming in so we can finally celebrate Christmas together! Woo hoo!

The main image on this card is Hedgehopper from Penny Black. I stamped it on watercolor paper using Onyx Black Versafine ink, then embossed with JudiKins Detail Clear embossing powder. I then colored with Tombow Markers using a damp paint brush to blend.

The sentiment on the front is from JustRite's Adorable Dragon cling set. The clouds were cut from white felt using my Cloud Trio Die-Namics dies.

The sentiment on the inside is Impression Obsession's Happy Valentine's Day cling stamp. The border on the bottom is a Fiskars border punch, and the hearts on the front and back are from an EK Success punch I've had for a while.

All designer paper is from the Bo Bunny Crush paper pad. The cardstock is Classic Red Prismatics .

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope your week is going as well as mine! :)

4 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Well, gee, happy late Christmas, Michelle! My family have all gone off and left me and Wally to fend for ourselves now. I miss them already and they've only been gone for a couple of hours. Hey, look at the shine on that airplane! Awesome coloring and super cute card! I received a pretty fabulous card in the mail today, too. Thank you, sweet friend!

Amy Sheffer said...

Oh my! FREAKIN' adorable! And colored perfectly!! Love the hearts and banner, too!

Thanks for the Christmas card, too! Gorgeous!!

Christina Fischer said...

Oh, how CUTE!! The clouds are perfect, and I love the hearts!

Thanks so much for my card, too -- such a sweet and happy surprise in my mailbox that day! :)

Joan Ervin said...

OMG!!! This is one of the cutest Hedgie images evah!!!! AWESOME coloring, too, Michelle....hope you had a wonderful New Years with your family!!!