Sunday, October 24, 2010

Weekend with the grands...

My BFF and I traveled Saturday morning to watch my grandson play football. It's about an hour and a half one way. After we all got there, the other team forfeited, so there was no game after all. Dang it! This is Dylan in his uniform...ready to play. He is the sweetest child, if I do say so myself! :)

All the grands came here and spent the night last night. While Dad and the three older brothers were riding their mountain bikes, the two younger ones and I made cards. Ashlyn made this one for her mom. She just turned five about two weeks ago, and she's the baby with four older brothers. WHEN do they stop doing that cheesey grin thing??? Geez!


The next picture is her older brother Ryker. He is almost seven...and good at it! You will notice that his arm is in a sling. He fractured it Friday morning at school playing kick ball. And believe me when I tell you he's milking it for all it's worth! LOL! The card he made is for his favorite teacher.

Thanks for indulging me. I will be back soon with something crafty. Until then...

4 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

such sweet children....glad to see you are starting them early with the cards...woohoo...have a fabulous week!

enjoy *~*

Amy Sheffer said...

Awwwww, what sweet photos! They are adorable!

Jerri Jimenez said...

So sorry about the cancelled game . . . what a bummer for the kids and the adults! Looks like you had your hands full this weekend . . . the pics are adorable . . . . the boys are handsome and the little girl is so sweet, I like the "cheesy" grin . . . too cute!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, they all look like sweet kids, Michelle! I see future stamp artists coming along... Sorry about the game being cancelled. Looks like you had a beautiful day for a drive.