Sunday, January 3, 2010

FS152 - Cupcake Party!

You all know how much I love the SCS Featured Stamper challenge! So I managed to make a little time this morning to play along.
Today's Featured Stamper is Ardodd . I hadn't been to her gallery before, but I found SO MANY awesome cards there! The one I chose to case is This One . I used the same stamp, and kept the same basic layout, but changed the colors, paper, and put my sentiment on the inside.

The stamp is Penny Black's Cheesecake Party . I stamped it on watercolor paper using Onyx Black Versafine ink, then embossed with Detail Clear embossing powder. The stamped image was colored using Tombow Markers and a damp paint brush.

The sentiment on the inside is Wordsworth's How Old? . It was matted to a Frosted Yellow Prismatics panel which was cut with a Spellbinders Labels Nine nestability.

The designer paper is from the Basic Grey Cupcake paper pad. The cardstock is Classic Red Prismatics and Nautical Blue Prismatics .

And don't forget that right now all Prism Papers , Spellbinders and the November Release from JustRite Stampers are all one sale! Hurry...the sale ends soon!

Thanks for stopping by. I will be back soon with something new.

4 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Your coloring is AWESOME, girl! Lovin' those FUN papers, too!

Carol L said...

I've always loved this cute little image and what you do with it is amazing! The sentiment cracks me up, it's totally unexpected! LOL

Amy Sheffer said...

Love how you did your coloring! Such festive colors, too - perfect for that adorable image!

Kim Teasdale said...

How sweet! Love you card and your colouring is so vibrant!