Sunday, December 6, 2009

Who Dat? Who Dat?

My older son is the ULTIMATE Saints fan. This is for him! Love ya Doug! :)

You don't have to be a football fanatic to know that the Saints are 11-0 and remain undefeated this season. All us Louisianians are pretty excited about that. After all...the Saints didn't give us much to cheer about for a lot of years!

To make this card I used the new Decorative 2" Wide Round Borders from JustRite Stampers. When I first saw that fleur de lis border I knew it would be perfect for a Saints card.

I stamped the border on black cardstock using Onyx Black Versafine ink, then embossed with Detail Gold embossing powder.



The "Who Dat?" sentiment combines Times Roman Upper Case and Lower Case font. I stamped on metallic gold paper and embossed using JudiKins Detail Black embossing powder.

The punch is an EK Success border punch.

I will be watching the game this afternoon as the Saints play the Redskins. Let's hope for another win.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

9 comments:

Amy Sheffer said...

Sniff, sniff, my Redskins ALMOST pulled off the upset!! Such a clever card, Michelle!

Silke Ledlow said...

CONGRATS to the Saints....your son is gonna love it!!! AWESOME LOOKING CARD - Michelle!!! Hugs ~S~

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Football...ewwwwww....I'm so ready for that stuff to be off my television!! So, although I don't like the theme of this card Michelle, I do have to say it's ultra cool and I know Doug will love it!! Football...good grief!!

Jerri Kay said...

WOO HOO!! You go girl!!!

WHO DAT SAY THEY GONNA BEAT DIM SAINTS!!

WOO HOO!!!!!!! GOOOOO SAAAAAAINTS!!!!!

Tosh, say it ain't so . . . . you're not a football fan? Okay, admittedly, I don't care for the NFL, I'm a collegiate girl all the way . . . love the rivalry . . . but I do LOVE the Saints!!!

Denise said...

Wow, this card is so elegant!

Denise Marzec said...

Awesome card!!

Carol L said...

I love all the Fleur de lis images on this super-colored card! Doug's gonna love it, but as for the Saints (or any other football team) I say "Who dat?" Hee Hee, I'm only a superbowl fan, and that's just for the commercials :D Hope you enjoyed the game:)

connie said...

My son is also a Saints Fan!! Me too. I love the card! 12-0 now!!! Where do you live? I live in Baton Rouge so we are also Big LSU fans.

Michele Kovack said...

LOL!!! Great card! : )