Monday, September 28, 2009

Snowflake in Bloom


I took a little time this weekend to play with the Holly Berry House Snowflake In Bloom Medallion stamp. The possibilities just endless!

I stamped it using VersaMark Watermark Ink then embossed with JudiKins White Diamond Embossing Powder . I love that ep because it's white with silver glitter in it. It's soooooo pretty!

The image was stamped twice on Iced Colbalt Prismatics , and twice on Frosted Cobalt. It was then stamped once on Intense Cobalt, which is the bottom layer.

As you can see from my sample, I just kept cutting away at it, then stacking the layers using Scotch foam tape. Using my Quickie Glue Pen for adhesive, I added Art Institue Glitter's Crystal Ultrafine Glitter to each layer. The center is Kaiser Craft Snow White Pearls colored with a Copic C5 marker. You might need to click on the picture to see the detail. I had a hard time getting a good picture...darn it!

For the background I used my new Impression Obsession Fluff Cover-A-Card background stamp with my *NEW* Mega Mount Rocker Block . Oh...how I DO love that new block. So easy to use!!!



The panel behind the snowflake was cut and embossed with a Spellbinders Labels One Nestability . This last picture is just to show you the dimension.

So...that's it for me tonight. Thanks for stopping by!

14 comments:

Stamp Talk with Tosh said...

Beautiful in blue Michelle!! Love your layered flake!!

Denise (peanutbee) said...

WOWWW! That's gorgeous!

Jerri Kay said...

Absolutely gorgeous Michelle, love your design. A beautiful, beautiful snowflake!

Silke Ledlow said...

OMG - Michelle - this is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! Love this card in blue and the way you raised the snowflake!!!! The white embossing & glitter looks fab!!!
Hugs ~S~

Our Little Inspirations said...

WHOA!! The details are amazing!! I love the glitter, the layers and the beautiful colors of this GREAT card!!

Judy Rozema said...

WOWZA!!! This is just amazing! I am drooling here...

resmith said...

Wow!! This is so pretty!!!

Julia Aston said...

I just love your snowflake Michelle! the layers and shimmer are just wonderful - thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment!

JD said...

Beautiful!

Jill

Jennifer Scull said...

that is so pretty! love the soft colors!! :)

Joan Ervin said...

This is just toooo gorgeous for words, Michelle!!!!! I soooo love that FABULOUS snowflake and what a beautiful design!!!!!

SMK said...

WOW! this is super gorgeous! love the ribbon, the shimmer, the colors, everything is just wonderful!

www.amazingpapergrace.com said...

Oh my word, this is stunning Michelle. Love that snowflake!
--Hugs Becca

ChristineCreations said...

Wow what a gorgeous snowflake & medallion...a beauty!