Tuesday, August 18, 2009

JustRite Anniversary Card!

Last week a good friend of mind approached me to ask if I would make a special card for her father's 30th anniversary. I tried to sell her on several ideas, but she had seen this card I made recently for a wedding, and nothing else would do. That's okay...personally, I DO SO love it that we can use JustRite stamps to customize and personalize cards so that the recipient knows it was made just for them. How special that is! And I would have done the same thing if it was my father. :-)

There are a lot of similarities in the two cards, but I did change a few things. The sentiment in the center is from JustRite's Wedding Ensemble . It was put in the middle of a 2" Wood Stamper and the 15 pt Font that comes with that set was used to create their names and 30th anniversary.

I used my Fleur De Lis Pendants to create the design on the outside with Suede Brown Prismatics dark cardstock. Each of the four corners was embellished with a square from the same die cut. I added Bliss Pearls which were the perfect compliment to the Baby Blue Prismatics and Suede Brown Prismatics cardstock.

For the inside I used a sentiment from my stash, and the Fleur De Lis Borderabilities .

Whew...was this a long post, or what?

Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate each and every one of you for taking the time out of your day!

8 comments:

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Beautiful wedding card Michelle!! Love the corner treatments and the way you finished off the inside too!!

Anonymous said...

Michelle, this is fabulous!! I just know the recipient will be ecstatic!
--Hugs Becca

Jerri Kay said...

This is absolutely stunning Michelle! I'm sure the recipients will cherish this anniversary card!

Elizabeth S. said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!!

Denise Marzec said...

Gorgeous!! Love the colors!!

Joan Ervin said...

Oh, my, this is sooo beautiful, Michelle...I just love the new dies and the gorgeous colors!!!! I can see why she wanted only this one!!!

Unknown said...

Awesome!! i love this cards,colors are great


Michell
Home Security Systems no CREDIT CHECK everyone is approved

Rosie said...

I totally love your anniversary card - it is beautiful. Now I need to make out my shopping list - love the personalized look you gave it and the colors you chose.