Saturday, December 1, 2007

Sandy Claws...


While I was trying to reclaim my Mojo tonight I decided to stamp with a set that I really love. Automatically, this Sandy Claws set from Gina K came to mind. This set is so easy to work with!

I stamped the main image on watercolor paper, then colored it with Tombow markers. I used White Liquid Applique for the "fluff" then puffed it a bit with my heat tool. I put Crystal Stickles Glitter Glue on top of the Liquid Applique to add a touch of sparkle.

The sentiment was stamped and embossed on watercolor paper also. The reason is that I wanted the paper to match the paper used for my Sandy Claws image. (Sometimes watercolor paper isn't quite as white as cardstock.) I used a Concave Corner punch on each of the four corners, then added red brads for dimension.

The designer paper is from Daisy D's, and the ribbon is from May Arts.

So.....at least some of my Mojo is back! Whew! What a relief that is! :-)

Thanks for stopping by tonight.....I'll be back tomorrow.

4 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Love Sandy Claws, this is such a cute stamp and your coloring is fantastic.

Anonymous said...

hey! welcome back MOJO! LOL this really is a cute stamp set - if only we could own them all *sigh*. Love this BG paper and the way it shows off the image. nice job:)

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

I just discovered your blog and WOW! Have I ever been missing some fabulous cards! I'm adding your blog to my favs! Your work is fabulous and so very inspiring.

~ Jennifer

Tricia T said...

I really like this layout... I might just have to case it tomorrow. :) TFS!!