Friday, November 30, 2007

Ugliest Card EVER!

I just finished making the ugliest card ever made. No, really! I'm sure of it!

You can stop looking...there is not a picture of it here. I know you are all dying to see just how ugly it is, but I would not humiliate myself like that. You will just have to trust me on this one. I am supposed to be a designer, and artiste, and a reasonably good stamper. (Yeah...right!) So I am going to keep this ugly little sucker to myself!

HOWEVER, if anyone knows of an ugly card contest, please let me know. I could win with this baby hands down!

If my Mojo finds it way back tomorrow, so will I. :-)

5 comments:

mimiburroughs said...

You are too funny! I really can't believe it's THAT ugly!!!

Anonymous said...

I almost had a coffee-through-the-nose episode when I read this post! LOL I can't imagine your card is all that bad, but hey! You may have stumbled upon a fantastic idea! An ugly card contest! I know I already have a few entries myself :) Too funny, ha ha ha :)

Diane said...

I don't believe you!!!It can't be
that bad!

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

Ok. You are right. I'm dying to see the "world's ugliest card" from a person who makes such beautiful art. Awww...come on. You know it isn't ugly. Please show us?

~ Jennifer

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

Ok. You are right. I'm dying to see the "world's ugliest card" from a person who makes such beautiful art. Awww...come on. You know it isn't ugly. Please show us?

~ Jennifer