Monday, December 31, 2007

Just Be-Claws

Now that Christmas cards are behind us I'm finally getting around to playing with some fun images that have been calling my name for quite a while now! This one was screaming at me! LOL!

The stamps are from Gina K Designs Just Be-Claws rubber stamp set. I think my friends would get a kick out of receiving this one in the mail!

I stamped on watercolor paper using Versafine Onyx Black ink, then embossed with JudiKins Detail Clear embossing powder.

I cut and embossed the stamped image using the rectangle Nestabilities, then colored with Tombow markers. A few times my ink has smudged when I ran it through my Big Shot with the Nestabilities, so I've learned to cut and emboss first, then color with my markers.

The designer paper is from Sandylion. It's another great find when I was in Dallas a couple of months ago.

This really is a very simple card, but I think the designer paper makes it look happy and festive.

I am so pleased to have gotten my tree taken down today, and all the Christmas decorations are packed away in the attic for another year. It's nice to have my house back in order!

So....have you all made New Year's resolutions? Are there any stamping related things on your list?

Thanks so much for stopping by. More tomorrow!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Happy New Year

3 comments:

Velta said...

Michelle ~ Love the cute crab..or is it a lobster...anyhoo, great card! Happy New Year to you and yours!!

Anonymous said...

this stamp is so darling:) I love the color scheme and I soooo love those rectangle Nesties:) You may just be the one to enable me to invest in them next:) Happy New Years day, and thanks for sharing another great card.

Alhambra Club said...

What a great card, love this set and your card is fantastic