Friday, December 14, 2007

I feel loved!

What a great mail day! I feel sooooo loved!

There was a package on my doorstep tonight when I got home. I NEVER get surprise packages...and I very seldom receive gifts. The package was from my friend Carol in Pennsylvania!

Carol is one of my blogging friends, and a dear one, I might add! She made this adorable box, with homemade cookies inside. I haven't tried the cookies yet...but I assure you I WILL!


She also decorated the tin. Isn't it beautiful? I wanted to photograph it for you before I untie that pretty ribbon. I think it has nuggets inside. Yum-O!

This card was also included. I love the paper, the ribbon AND the stamp. Beautiful job, Carol! Thank you sooooooo much. Your sweet and thoughtful gift made my day so very, very special! You're the best! :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! I'm gushing after reading this post:) I'm glad I was able to surprise you with such a small offering. Your work is amazing and your customer service is simply fantastic - so you deserve a little surprise now and then :)
I can feel the love all the way up here in PA this morning:) Big Hugs!!

Suzy said...

gorgeous! What a nice friend you have :)

Tricia T said...

What a sweet friend!! :) Great goodies, too!!