Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Tulips...


This is one of my most favorite images from Northwoods Rubber Stamps. It's called Tulip Vase with Tag .

I know....you're probably getting tired of my watercolored cards. I don't embellish them much (if at all), because I don't think they need it. In my opinion, in most cases their stamp speaks for itself.

I stamped on watercolor paper using Versafine Onyx Black ink. The image was colored with Tombow markers and a blender pen. The sentiment on the tag is from a very tiny Hero Arts set. The tag on the Northwoods stamp is blank so you can insert whatever sentiment is appropriate for the occasion. I like that versatility.

Okay...I know this is short and sweet. I'm whipped, and it's time for my evening nap.

Thanks for stopping by.......more tomorrow, I hope?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT COLORING! What do you use? ohh never mind i see. Tombow Markers. You did an awsome job!

anna

Alhambra Club said...

I never get tired of your cards, they are great, love this one and the coloring.

Unknown said...

Beautiful, the coloring is amazing, I think I need lessons.

Colleen Schaan said...

This is amazing...the coloring is just beautiful.

WOW!