Friday, July 27, 2007

Great mail!



What can make you happier than finding a handmade card in the mail from one of your friends? I don't know about you, but for me there is nothing better!

The card on the left is from my friend Varon. She bought some stamps from my store and sent the check in this cute card. Thanks Varon....that was so nice of you. I LOVE your card!

The card on the right is from my dear friend Jackie. She is just one of the sweetest ladies I know, and her cards always make me smile. Thanks, my friend! You're the best!

No stamping tonight. My best friend is having a birthday this weekend, so I'm hosting a party at my house. It was supposed to be a pool party...but the weather forecast might turn it into a patio party. Oh well.....with all the food I have prepared tonight, it should be a hit no matter what the weather does.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sweet is that. The cards are Beautiful!

Lorrie said...

TAG, you're it! Check out the details on my blog.
You are so creative, thanks for the inspiration!
~Lorrie