Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Single Duck



The stamp on this card is from Northwoods Rubber Stamps. It's called Single Duck . I stamped it on watercolor paper with Versafine ink, then embossed using JudiKins Clear Detail embossing powder.

The image was colored using Tombow markers and a blender pen. I distressed the edges of the stamped panel, and the green panel behind it with a distresser, then some Vintage Photo ink. The white from the cardstock seemed a little stark, so I sponged a bit of the Ranger Vintage Photo Distress Ink around the edges as well.

This is a sympathy card for a friend who lost his father a couple of days ago. The card needed to be masculine, and my friend is a big hunter, so I really think he will like it.

I know this is short....but I'm on my way out the door to work. Have a great Tuesday!

1 comment:

Alhambra Club said...

This card is awesome, love your coloring.