Friday, July 13, 2007

Sunflower Blossom


This card is from the archives. It's one I made last year, and I loved it so much that I probably made at least a dozen of them.

I can't take credit for the design. I'm pretty sure I cased it from the Hero Arts catalog, but when I looked earlier I couldn't find it there.

At any rate, it's a simple and easy card to make. But in real life it has such a WOW! effect.

The stamp is called Sunflower Blossom and it's from Hero Arts. I colored on the rubber with Tombow markers, then spritzed a couple of times with a mist of water from my JudiKins Spritzer . Repeat the coloring and misting step three times, stamping on pale yellow cardstock. Use the sentiment of your choice and you have a quick and easy card.

I'm working on some new designs...so I will have more for you soon.

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Love the card, have to try that spritzer technique.

Jess said...

I love the sunflower stamp and with the technique you used the card came out beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I really like your card!

Pam Speidel said...

WOW!! I *love* this card!