Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Watercolor Cone Flower


First and foremost, I want to thank all of you for your birthday wishes. You have no idea how much that means to me. Isn't it amazing how a few kind words go such a long way. :-)

I received a shipment of stamps from Paper Inspirations this week. I DO love their stamps! Be sure to check out my website here to see them all.


The one I used on this card is one of my all time favorites, and is called Watercolor Cone Flower . I colored the rubber with Tombow markers, spritzed with water using a JudiKins Fine Mist Spritzer , then stamped on glossy cardstock three different times.

I'm not so sure I like the photo corner I made, but I needed something to balance with the thank you in the lower left hand corner. I'm going to have to let that grow on me a bit, I think.

Thanks for stopping by. I do so appreciate you all. And thanks for helping me celebrate another year!

4 comments:

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

I'm glad to be the first to tell you that this is just an absloootely beautiful card. Love the layout, love the flowers.

Alhambra Club said...

Beautiful, so elegant, love that flower stamp, will have to check it out.

michelle sturgeon said...

WOW! This is really pretty!

Diane said...

Ooh Gorgeous!TFS ! Love your cards!