Friday, June 8, 2007

Good Friends....




This is another card made by my good friend Debbie Gunion! In case you didn't see yesterday's post, Debbie is my friend and stamp rep. She sells for many companies I buy from such as Hero Arts, Penny Black, May Arts, Stampendous, My Favorite Things, and others. In addition to all that, she is a fantastic artist.

This is one of the cards I received from her yesterday made from the My Favorite Things set called Say Charge! . She used Versafine Onyx Black ink to stamp the image. It was then colored and shaded using Tombow Markers. Accents were added with Stickles Glitter Glue for a little sparkle.

The ribbon is from May Arts. (She always uses the prettiest ribbons!). And I do love the way she shadowed the words with a white gel pen. It adds such a nice touch and accents the sentiment beautifully!

My personal thanks to Debbie for sharing such a great card! You're the best! I tell her that all the time...so it isn't the first time she's heard it from me! LOL!

I'm off to bed. I'm totally exhausted, and I have to be at work early in the morning. We're still moving our offices (at my REAL job), so I have to be there. Wah!

1 comment:

michelle sturgeon said...

Isn't it lovely to get cards from friends?