Wednesday, June 6, 2007

More of My Favorite Things........



New stamps from My Favorite Things! And Kim was sooooo sweet to send me these samples with my order! (She must have known that I'm pressed for time this week, and needed a reprieve.)

The first card uses their fabulous stamp set called You Take The Cake ! I just LOVE that flowery cake. Please note how they curved the sentiment on the acrylic block. How cool is that? And they also used a Stardust Clear Gelly Roll Pen to accent the centers of the flowers, the cake stand, and the candles. Soooo pretty!

The second card is from their newest stamps set called Hot Stuff . The Giga Scalloped Square Punch was used for the background. I love this new set because it has so many elements to work with. I can't WAIT to play with mine!

Of course, I have to move my office this week before I get to play with anything. Sob, sob.

No comments: